DPM 2010 supports the following five types of recovery for Exchange Server 2010 mailbox databases:
- Recover the database to its original location: Overwrite the existing copy of the database.
- Recover the database to an alternate database: Restore to another database on an Exchange Server.
- Recover to an Exchange Recovery database: Recover to an Exchange Recovery database instead of a standard mailbox database.
- Recover to network location: Copy the database to a network folder.
- Copy to tape: Create an on-tape copy of the database.
In this video I’ll demonstrate the step by step DPM 2010 configuration for Exchange Server 2010, backing up and restoring Exchange 2010 Mailbox Databases with DPM
Thanks for watching…