1. LCD: Your StorCenter ix4-200d NAS device has an integrated user-friendly LCD display. Scroll through the display screen to view the device name, free disk space, IP address, and date and time. You can initiate a QuikTransfer Copy Job from the LCD and view or dismiss any errors or warnings without having to turn on your computer.
2. CANCEL Button: Push the CANCEL button to dismiss the current message (works only on messages that have the X icon on the LCD next to the CANCEL button).
3. NEXT Button: Push the NEXT button to scroll to the next StorCenter info screen.
4. Status Indicators:
System Status Indicator: Displays the current operational status of the StorCenter Server.
Solid White: StorCenter is healthy.
Flashing White: StorCenter is rebuilding the RAID array.
Flashing Red: System or drive error. StorCenter performance is degraded.
Drive Activity Indicator: Flashes Blue when the drives are in use.
Power Indicator: Illuminated when the StorCenter is running. Flashes when the StorCenter is starting up or shutting down.
Blink Lights: If you have enabled the Blink lights feature on the Dashboard tab, the LCD, System Status Indicator, and Power Indicator will flash. The Blink Lights feature will run for several minutes and then turn off automatically.
5. Power Button: Press the power button to power the StorCenter on and off.
CAUTION! Do not hold down the power button when powering down the StorCenter. Holding down the power button for more than 3 seconds causes the Iomega StorCenter server to shut down improperly. This may damage the operating system or result in data loss.
6. High-Speed USB 2.0 Connector: Supports devices such as USB storage devices and printers. The StorCenter Server is capable of sharing 3 USB printers and 3 USB storage devices with other systems on your network.
1. High-Speed USB 2.0 Connectors: Supports devices such as USB storage devices and printers. The StorCenter Server is capable of sharing 3 USB printers and 3 USB storage devices with other systems on your network.
2. Gigabit Ethernet: This model includes high-speed ethernet connectors that will automatically detect your network speed (10/100/1000Base-T).
3. Factory Reset Button: Hold the RESET button for four seconds to return to factory defaults. All settings will be lost.
4. Power Connector: Plug the power cord into this connector and a UPS.